Saturday, February 21, 2015

Latest website updates..


Hi Gang,

Just wanted to let you all know that I have just posted the latest round of pictures from the adventures of the Section Manager..

This round of pictures is from my visit with the Western Reserve ARC where I presented them with their Special Services Club Certificate..

Also included this time around are pictures from the Muskingum Valley Boy Scout Council Annual Leadership Recognition luncheon.. where I presented the Community Organization Award (Square Knot) to Billie Dickson, WB8TRK and Matthew Murphy, KC8BEW.

They are only the 9th and 10th recipients in America, and the first in the Great Lakes Division and Ohio Section to receive this very special award. Wow.. what an honor this was to be able to present this award to two outstanding Boy Scout Leaders..


73,  "and stay warm my friends.."

Scott, N8SY..